I wrote about Woman #7 a year ago in Why Are You Doing This To Robb Demarest? Annaliesje is now ready to go public.
In all honesty, when someone shared this Facebook picture of yet another woman who might be in a relationship with Robb Demarest, I didn’t have the stomach to contact her. She looked besotted and naive, and I was in no mood to take more abuse from those in denial of Robb Demarest’s behaviour.
I went to bed on 31 March after giving an interview to The Daily Mail. I didn’t realise the reporter would track her down during the night.
I woke up to her messages, which broke my heart –
I would find out later that Annaliesje had been dating Robb since March 2015. Between March 2015 – March 2016 (when my story broke) –
- He proposed marriage and babies to Woman #1 in February 2016
- He came back into my life (Woman #2) in January 2016 and talked about moving to Australia to be with me, then settled on a romantic catch-up in Vietnam scheduled for August 2016
- He was engaged to Woman #3 until November 2015 (then tried to resume the relationship weeks later but got rejected)
- He wanted Woman #4 to book a hotel room for a rendezvous in June 2015
- He tried to get back together with Woman #5 in February 2016
- He was planning a wedding with Woman #6 until December 2015 when she found out about his travel plans to Portland to see Annaliesje
- He was reported for RAPE by a fan in mid-2015
Robb didn’t know I knew all this when Annaliesje read my story. After all, the New Idea Magazine exposé concerned only 3 known women, and they revolved around the time he was filming Haunting:Australia in 2013.
In other words, it’s an old story and part of a less-than-proud past to which he’s hinted in previous conversations, so you’re already prepared for some of the dirt a jealous ex-girlfriend might dish out. Of course, he’s now a completely changed man, and you’re responsible for his redemption because you’re just that special.
I’d heard it all before –
Thus began Robb Demarest’s campaign to discredit me to Annaliesje –
Claiming that this was ancient history and we never dated –
Suggesting they take a break until this whole thing blows over –
When he ran out of excuses, and perhaps thinking he still had a hold on her –
Robb Demarest’s Monica Lewinsky moment –
Annaliesje is prepared to tell her story. I hope it resonates with other women out there who continue to be played by Robb Demarest. There’s a lot of material to plough through so I’m breaking it into multiple installments. Stay tuned.