UPDATE 9 July 2018 – Robb has apologised and I have accepted his apology. This site stays up (for the moment) as suggested by Robb himself, as a historical record and to provide some continuity to those who’ve been following the story. I truly believe that Robb is on the road to changing for the better, and I wish him the very best.
When Robb Demarest connected with me out of the blue in December 2011, I did a quick google of him and found a Tumblr blog post from a starry-eyed female fan.
She was excited! Robb Demarest, a celebrity ghost hunter, had connected with her, and they were talking on a “personal level”!
It crossed my mind then that he must spend a lot of time connecting with and “talking” to female fans online.
On a personal level.
I very rarely engage with random men online, but I knew of Robb from his stint at Ghost Hunters International so I added him back.
That Tumblr post has now disappeared from search results, and this is part of the reason why I created this site.
I don’t want other women to make the same mistake that I made in getting involved with Robb Demarest. This blog is to expose the truth about Robb’s behaviour towards women, and all of it is backed up by actual interview transcripts.
I’m doing this to show how he –
- uses his celebrity to gain access to women’s trust
- preys on women with an interest in the paranormal
- targets vulnerable women, especially single moms
- makes marriage proposals to MULTIPLE women AT THE SAME TIME, and encouraged at least one to plan their wedding
- convinces multiple women to have babies with him. AT THE SAME TIME.
- convinces multiple women to permanently move from all parts of the world to be with him, AT THE SAME TIME, causing them to spend futile years planning their relocation and to even go house-hunting as they put the rest of their lives on hold.
- attempts to endear himself to these women’s children and in my instance offered to adopt my severely-disabled child, whom he “considered” to be his own son
- uses these women to further his celebrity by getting them to pitch TV shows for him
- wreaks havoc on not just these women’s lives but that of those around them – their families, their friends, their CHILDREN
There are now TWELVE women who have come forward; ELEVEN of whom are single moms. Robb Demarest has his defenders but the purpose of this site is to do data dumps of the evidence collated from all of us.
Fair warning – some of it may be not be pretty.
It’s necessary so you get a good picture of the kind of evidence we have on him.
It’s instigated in part by his claims that I’m lying.
Tackle this with an open mind (as Robb himself would suggest when it comes to analyzing paranormal evidence) and judge for yourself.
Either all TWELVE of us are lying, or he is.
For the sake of brevity (as if my posts aren’t long enough) I have distilled and summarised some of the claims rather than post entire transcripts, but please don’t write off these claims as baseless and unsubstantiated. I have volumes of written and other evidence I’m happy to provide in the event of any legal challenge.
Sign up to my mailing list on this developing story >> http://eepurl.com/bXmRLj
If you’ve only just stumbled upon this site, check out my previous posts about this story elsewhere (please note this is in chronological order and at the time of my early posts there were only three known women involved) –